April 14, 2015

Curvy Girl Fashion: Knowing How to Shop For Your Body

Hi Guys! Let's talk curvy! It's no secret...I'm a thick girl! I'm blessed with what many pay big bucks to have. Believe it or not, I'm still learning to accept all'a this voluptuousness daily because let's be honest, being "thick" has it's challenges. I can't just walk in a store and simply pick something up that's cute and take it home. Nope, I have to try everything on, feel the fabric and perform the "stretch test" before I decide to purchase it or not.

That's why it's extremely important to know what works and doesn't work for your body to avoid a major fashion faux pas. I thought it would be fun to take you along with me on my latest shopping excursion to see and hear what works for me. Enjoy!




How do you shop for your body type?

xoxo

Dee

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I liked this! You should do more of these. Loved the dress and sandals you picked. What store is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ariel! I'll def be doing more! This was Forever 21.

      Delete